- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Only individual entries for 42K, 21K, 10K and 5K shall be accepted.
- Applicants for 42K & 21K must be the age of 18years as of 22 February 2020
- Applicants for 10K must be the age of 14years as on 22nd February 2020.
- Applicants for 5K Fun Run must be the age of 6years as on 22nd February 2020. Minors between 6-12years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent who is a participant under the same race category.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post close of registrations, email confirmations and running number[BIB / Chest Number]will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the registration form.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Runners will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
- Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to situation on race day, the traffic closure will be for maximum 5.30hrs
- 1st Loop of 21.1K cut off for FM will be 3.15hrs from flag off time
You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the upcoming[2020/2021] edition of any of our events across country.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
Please note if you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won’t be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with gas balloons.
In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (Or as decided by the event organisers), the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
Only those confirmed participants wearing the current IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
Baggage counters are available only for 42K, 21K and 10K participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
Photographs taken of runners during any IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon event organised prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
Contact Us :
Classic Court, 9/3 Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560 025
Landmark: Kapoor lamps,
Opp India bulls office,
Before Axis bank
Business Hours : 10:00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Phone-Number : +91 9206265087,+91 8150944084